martes, 12 de abril de 2011

I hate animals

Three weeks ago, my telephone went off because a very big car, crashed against my family’s dog, we called him Barbie. It was a very friendly and beautiful dog. All my neighbors loved it.
When I knew that my bed was died, a cried with my sister, because she was very sad. It is because a love my sister, and I was very sad for see to her to cry.
I don’t love the animals, because there are very much that I am afraid of.
I hate the big dogs that when I go to the run, bark very strong and I jump and run more and more rapid. I hate go to the zoological garden, because the animals are very foully-smelling.
I think that the animal rights should be respected. But the animals can’t to muzzle to the persons. When will have my house, a wont have no animal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario