martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY... Internet ¡¡¡

I can`t live whithout the internet.
The beach is very boring if I haven`t got a computer with me. The internet is a social network that permits to share information and important documents.
I am in love with Internet because i can find the necessary information for made my`s homeworks, for my university, for know interesting things, for the comunication whith family and friends.
The phone don`t is important for me because when I want talk with somepeople I just have that go to the computer and open my facebook.
If my best friend will be of birthay, I just remember for this social network.
When I can`t go to made a work in the university, I agree with my group talk for Messenger in the night, and the work always is finished at time.
The internet and the programs, are important in my live. When I got it, I  don`t know like to use it. But my father tell me the use methodology and now I know more than his.



1 comentario:

  1. :O
    I love internet!!!
    I use Firefox and it's very easy and fast :D I recomend to you.
    I don't live without internet, too. I understant to you hahahahahahahaa.
    Kiss!

    ResponderEliminar